روزنة تبحث عن تقني صوت للعمل في استديوهاتها في مدينة غازي عينتاب التركية، انضم لأسرة روزنة بإرسال سيرتك الذاتية على البريد الإلكتروني: email@example.com
Radio Rozana Sound Technician Job Description & Rules
- Sound editing & mixing Software
- Mixing Process
- Radio Scheduling & Broadcasting Software
- Mixing Gear
- Network related to Sound library database & Internet Access & FTP & UDP protocol
- Windows & Apple OS - Office package
- Minimum of musical culture & music knowledge
- Have productive Spirit
- How to Teamwork & share
- Working 20 hours a week following the time table. 4 days a week.
- To be present at studio every day at specific hour following working schedule.
- To be present at the daily editorial conference regarding the morning live show
- Follow the decision of the editorial responsible for editorial only
- Prepare the daily conductor live show with editorial team
- Record & edit phone calls, skype calls, News Paper
- Record, edit & mix reports
- Edit & mix daily programs to be broadcasted by Rozana Radio
- Prepare & daily update of Playlist for Broadcast of Morning show
- Prepare & daily update of Musical programming
- Record & edit the two hours morning Show
- Send the recorded file to Share with website & Rozana Paris
- Ensure the live broadcasting of the Morning show
- I have to manage Program Classification & Archiving with the right type, name, content & dates.
- Ensure the IP connection with Rozana Paris studio
- As technician you are directly linked to the Artistic & Technical Manager of Global Rozana Radio.
- As technician you must follow the rules fixed by the Artistic & Technical Manager.
- As technician you have to consult the Artistic & Technical Manager for any problem or situation you can’t resolve & which not included on your daily tasks.
- As technician you have to follow the decision of the Global Rozana Radio management team.
- As technician you have to follow the editorial decision of Rozana Radio editorial team which have the only authorization to take such a decision.
- As technician you have to follow the decision of Rozana Radio editor in chief.
- As technician you have the right to not broadcast content which have very bad sound quality making the message to broadcast not clear.
- As technician you have to follow the time table fixed every month & to inform before 3 weeks when you need to take day off. This point is linked to Rozana administrative decision & have to be validated by the Artistic & Technical Manager & following the legal rules.
Other important Rules
- As Technician I am the first listener of the radio & and must be attentive to everything that happens on the air.
- As Technician I have to be on time for preparation & broadcasting.
- As Technician I have to check automation system every day.
- As Technician I have to don’t forget to monitor time; it’s the money of radio broadcasting.
- As Technician I have to don’t forget to monitor time; it’s a part of my Job.
- As Technician I have to check the mixer, microphones before begin broadcasting.
- As Technician I have to only focus on broadcasting mainly when making live Broadcast.
- As Technician I have to classify each program & report imported to broadcasting software by category even the songs.
- As Technician I have to rename the files as recommended before to import to broadcasting software.
- As Technician I have to not use mobile phone, social media & anything that could distract me when live broadcasting.
- As Technician I have to inform my colleague by mail about anything new on the Rozana Library & its location.
- I have to check the automation system before leaving the studio.
- I have to not eat & drink in the studio & near the mixer & materials.
Rozana technician Salary
- To fix depending in the qualification